Amigurumi Mini Nevalyashka Masha (Неваляшка Маша)
Design by Toma CreationsAdd to Favorites
A mini version of my old pattern for Nevalyashka Masha, it is free, super easy and quickly to make.
Materials and Tools needed:
- Acrylic yarn e.g. Lane Cervinia Caprice in RED, WHITE and BEIGE colours
- In addition small amount of BLACK and PINK yarns
- Hook size 2.5mm
- Stitch marker indicating the end of each row
- Tapestry needle
- Finished Size: Approximately …cm (…in) tall. If you are using different yarn brand or type, use a hook size at least 0.5mm less than suggested on the yarn label (applicable only for acrylic yarn) to create tight stitches.
- All the instructions and abbreviations are given in American (US) terms
- Work in continuous rounds without turning unless otherwise specified in the pattern
- For instructions marked with * check the Amigurumi adjustable ring, Fasten off when working in continuous rounds and Invisible fasten off when working in rounds and joining the rows posts.
For Instructions and how to please visit my blog.